The Grand Marais RV Park and Campground
We just love our campground! We've got big, mature pines, an adjacent forest with a nature trail and Sweetheart's Bluff, cobblestone beaches, the harbor and the big lake. In the midst of all that we've placed our campsites, 4 really clean bathhouses, a softball field, playground, pavilion, and our office with free Wi-Fi. You can walk the two blocks to downtown, which is about another three blocks long, or hop on the paved Gitchi-Gami bike trail.
- 300 campsites a few blocks to downtown and edged by the harbor and Lake Superior
- 161 full hookups, 82 electric and water hookups and 57 no hookups
- lakeshore and wooded sites
- daily, weekly and monthly rates
- reduced rates May & June and Labor Day-October
Open year round and the water's on May-October